Reasons To go To Antalya
Reasons To go To Antalya
Antalya, the capital of the Mediterranean, offers its guests the miracle of sea, sun and sand for nine months of the year with all its beauty, but this great city is not just that! If you have not come to this great city, which has been emphasized in the history of the city centuries ago, with the election of the ancient city of Patara in 2020, then set off immediately, and if you have come before, rediscover it through our routes!
For those who see Antalya know why this should be visited, but for those do not know, we write why they should come to this city item by item.
- Season opened in Antalya in the March, until the end of December, the beaches are crowded, hotels are packed in general. The sea of this city, which has the most special beaches in the world with its special fine sandy beaches, is like an aquarium…
- There are dozens of beaches that are among the most famous beaches in the world in coastal tourism! Along the 640 km coast, there are Cleopatra Beach, Kemer Beach, East Beach, Konyaaltı Beach, Ulaş Beach, Sorgun Beach and many more beaches in this city!
- Because Antalya is one of the few cities that attracts the most tourists in the world, even when it reaches 100 percent occupancy, it has many resort and hostel options, from super luxury hotels to every taste and every budget.
So, Is It Just the Ancient City? What about Caves and Waterfalls?
- This historical city, which has been overshadowed by sea and sand holidays for years, is in fact a very important location welcoming people who lived before B.C. How many cities can be discovered? :The ancient city of Patara, the ancient city of Termessos, the ancient city of Attaleia, the ancient city of Olympus, the ancient city of Perge, the ancient city of Side, the ancient city of Xanthos, the ancient city of Myra, the ancient city of Syedra, the ancient city of Letoon, the ancient city of Limyra, the ancient city of Rhodiapolis, the ancient city of Rhodiapolis, the ancient city of Attaleia, the ancient city of Olympos, the ancient city of Perge, the ancient city of Side, the ancient city of Xanthos, the ancient city of Myra, the ancient city of Syedra, the ancient city of Letoon, the ancient city of Limyra, the ancient city of Rhodiapolis,…
- Well, is it just the ancient city? Or caves,waterfalls: Konakaltı cave, Karain Cave, Damlataş cave, Altınbeşik cave, Dim cave, lie World cave, Düden waterfall, Kurşunlu waterfall, Manavgat waterfall, Sapadere waterfall, Değirmendere waterfall, Uçansu waterfall…
- Is it always possible to stay in hotels in Antalya and return without tasting the local delights of this place? The famous Toros salad, Finike dessert, stuffed zucchini flowers, hibeş(spread of tahin, cumin, red pepper flakes and lemon juice), laba, çiğirdik, bergamot tea and many special flavors are special to this city.
- There are treasures under the sea as well as above the sea in Antalya. You can't say no to a spectacular submarine dive to take your breath away!
- In addition to the fun boat trips, the pleasure of lying on the beaches of Antalya during the day, wearing your headphones and reading books is priceless.
- Antalya is a lively and popular holiday paradise, so the nightlife is very colorful and fun. Life in this city goes on 24/7.
- Well, it says here that Santa was born in this town. Now instead of writing your wishes this year, you can tell him yourself while visiting the ancient city where he was born.